Last updated: May 29, 2021
The following terms of service ("Terms") apply to every registered user account on the Alaister.net ("We"/"Us"/"Our") website ("Website") and all corresponding services ("Services"), including but not limited to Minecraft servers and Discord bots. When registering for an account on the Website, You agree with the Terms.
If You have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
Violating any of the Terms will result in a permanent suspension of Your access to the Website and Services.
1. By creating an user account on the Website, You agree that You are at least 13 years old and all the account details You provide are valid and correct.
2. You are not allowed to access the Website and Services through any VPN/proxy services.
3. It is Your responsibility to keep Your account and login credentials safe. We are not responsible for any loss of access, unauthorized access, or hacking to Your account. If You cannot access Your account, we will not give You access to any account data and Services.
4. We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, close, delete, or deny Your access to the Website and Services with or without notice and/or giving the reason.
5. We reserve the right to access, modify, and delete Your account data and Services with or without notice.
6. You may request to close Your account by sending an email to [email protected] Once We have accepted Your request, Your account will be closed within 7 days. We have the final decision on wether or not to accept Your account close request.
7. You are not allowed to pass, share, transfer, sell, or resell Your account or Services to someone else.
8. You must log into the Billing Panel (billing.alaister.net) at least once a month. If You fail to do so, We will assume that You no longer want to use Your account and Services and they will be temporary/permanently suspended.
1. The Services are provided "As Is". We do not provide any liability for any losses, damages, failures, or any other liability. It is Your responsibility to backup Your account data and any files of Your Services.
2. The Website and Services are usually available for 24 hours per day, but interruptions of this availability may occur due to planned maintenance or unexpected downtimes. We do not guarantee the availability of the Website or Services, so we do not accept the responsibility for any degraded performance.
1. By purchasing any premium Services, You agree that You are at least 18 years old and the billing details You provide are valid and correct. For those who are below 18 years old, You must consult with your parents or guardians before making any purchases and payments.
2. If any of Your premium Services is needed to be renewed soon, We will issue You an invoice 7 days before the due date. We will also send You email notifications 3 days, 2 days, and 1 day before the invoice due date.
3. If You have enabled the auto-debit feature in the Billing Panel, You will be automatically charged for the Services 2 days before the invoice due date. We will notice you 1 day before automatically charging You. If we face issues when trying to charge You automatically, you should log into the Billing Panel and pay for the Services before the due date. If You do not want to be charged automatically, you should disable the auto-debit feature in the Billing Panel or cancel the Services at least 3 days before the invoice due date.
4. You can cancel Your Services at any time without giving any reasons. To prevent unexpected charges, You should cancel them at least 3 days before the due date. Once Your Services are canceled, You will not be able to access the canceled Services anymore. We do not provide any refunds even You cancel the Services earlier.
5. We do not provide any refunds because you are able to try the Services free forever before purchasing/upgrading. You are not allowed to request any chargeback through any third-party payment gateways, including but not limited to PayPal. If You do so, Your account and Services will be permanently suspended.
6. If You do not pay an invoice after the invoice due date, the associated Services will be temporary suspended. You need to pay the total amount and a late fee of 10% of that amount (minimum $3 USD) to unsuspend the Services. If You still do not pay 7 days after the invoice due date, the Services will be canceled and You will not be able to access them.
7. We are not responsible for any losses of money or data because of any accidental purchases, automatic charges, or any technical problems.
1. You can contact Our customer support through email ([email protected]) or Our Discord community server. Our donors or premium server users can get faster responses from Our staff members, but We do not provide any guaranteed response time to any customers.
2. When asking for help on Our Discord community server, We are not responsible for the questions or answers given by other members. All third-party platforms are subject to their own terms and conditions.
1. You can create at most 2 Minecraft servers and 1 Discord bot free forever. To create more servers or bots, you can purchase the premium Services.
2. The free Services needed to be manually renewed every 2 days, while the premium Services follow the regular payment term of the corresponding packages. If You are one of Our donors, You do not need to renew Your free Services manually and those Services will always remain active unless they are suspended due to the violation of the Terms.
3. If You are a free user but You fail to renew Your free Services every 2 days, those Services will be temporary suspended until manually renewed again. If they have been suspended for more than 5 days, they will be canceled and all their files and data will also be deleted.
4. You can create free backups in the Game Panel (panel.alaister.net), but we do not take responsibility to safely store those backups. It is Your responsibility to download and store the backups on your machine. We are not responsible for any data losses.
5. You are not allowed to do the following with the Services, including but not limited to:
1. We are not affiliated with Mojang AB, Discord Inc, or any company owning the games, softwares, or products that we offer services for.
1. We may update the Terms from time to time. We will notify You of any changes by posting the new terms of service on this page and let You know through email, Our Discord community server, and/or a prominent notice on the Services, prior to the change becoming effective. We will also update the last updated date at the top of this page.
2. You are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. Changes to the Terms are effective when they are posted on this page. Violating any of the updated version of the Terms will result in a permanent suspension of Your access to the Website and Services.